Making a wrap around skirt
- Develop basic sewing skills such as measuring, cutting, and sewing seams.
- Understand the principles and techniques of creating a wrap around skirt.
- Measuring and taking accurate body measurements
- Cutting fabrics and pattern preparation
- Stitching techniques (e.g., straight stitch, hemming, gathering)
- Exploring design options (pockets, frills, embellishments)
- Adding personal touches (trims, buttons, etc.)
- Adapting the pattern to fit personal preferences and body types.
Course length 2 weeks
1 hour per day
3 days a week